• The functional approach to Yin Yoga. The Grilley method, 14-10-7.
• Hip and knee anatomy.
• Energetic anatomy of the hips (meridians and chakras).
• In depth study of 12 core poses and over 31 variations.
• Laboratory of poses: skeletal variation, prop usage and adjustments.
• Teaching technique: sequencing and cueing.
• Welcome bag: Yin Yoga manual, seat meridian workbook, seat posture workbook, yin yoga posture sheet and 7 archetype posture sheet.
50h accredited by Yoga Alliance for Continuing Education or applicable to 200h or 300h Yin\ Yang Teacher Training with Kathy Páez.
This training will be taught in English.