• The functional approach to Yin Yoga (14-10-7).
• Anatomy of your upper back, shoulders, neck and arms.
• Energetic anatomy of the wings (meridians and chakras).
• In depth study of 5 core poses and over 14 variations.
• Yang movements and poses.
• Laboratory of poses: skeletal variation, prop usage and adjustments.
• Teaching techniques for Wings of Yin Yoga: sequencing and cueing.
• Welcome bag: Yin Yoga manual, the wings meridian workbook, the wings posture workbook, yin yoga posture sheet, archetype sheet and essential oils blend for uplifting (the 3rd, 4th and 5th chakra).
50h accredited by Yoga Alliance for Continuing Education or applicable to 200h or 300h Yin\ Yang Teacher Training with Kathy Páez.
This training will be taught in English.